We are so honored to have Dr. Barnes as our guest speaker at our May 19th Embrace Network gathering. Dr. Barnes will bring a wealth of wisdom to share specifically regarding ministry families serving in South Florida. We hope you will join us! You don’t want to miss this! You can RSVP here.
Bob Barnes became President of Sheridan House Family Ministries in 1974.
Sheridan House is:
- A Residential Treatment Program for teenage boys and girls
- A Marriage and Family Counseling Center
- Social Service Center offering food, clothing, furniture, and automobiles to single parents.
- Today, Sheridan House impacts the lives of over 90,000 people a year.
Bob presents seminars and conferences on Parenting and Marriage throughout North America. He has a doctorate in counseling and received his education at Maryville College, and Florida Atlantic University.
He has been the Senior Interim Pastor at over nineteen churches. The majority of his counseling is with ministry families.
Bob is also the host of a daily radio program, blog and podcast called Parenting Today. He is the author of ten books for families, published in several languages. Some of his best sellers are:
- Single Parenting
- Winning the Heart of Your Step-Child
- Ready for Responsibility
- Rock Solid Marriage
- We Need To Talk
- Great Sexpectations
Bob has been married to Rosemary Johnson Barnes since 1972. They have two married children, Torrey and Robey and two grandsons.